One Lovely Blog
I’ve been receiving a whirlwind of praise for this blog which is really encouraging. I just wanted to stimulate discussion of music and present my ideas, I really had no idea what this would turn into. I was just nominated by Nizy over at Nizy’s Life Compendium for the One Lovely Blog Award (link http://nackynice.wordpress.com/2012/09/10/one-lovely-blog-award/)
So some guidelines go with this award, here goes.
The rules for this award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
- List seven random things about yourself
- Nominate fifteen other awesome bloggers
Seven random things about me:
- I usually write music late at night, for whatever reason that is when neurons are firing for me.
- I would love to compose for video games someday, chalk it up to me being in my early twenties.
- If I was not involved with music I would most likely do something with politics or journalism.
- I speak 4 languages, two fluently (English, my native language, and Spanish. I also speak Japanese and Tsalagi).
- I’m a huge human rights and environmental rights activist, and would defend Amnesty International and Greenpeace ’til I was blue in the face.
- I am 100 percent self-taught as a composer and guitarist, yet I got into UCLA, so I must have taught myself right :P.
- I prefer cold weather, so sometimes it is really inconvenient to be a natural born Californian (like right now as I’m writing this it is wicked hot in LA, sigh.)
One Lovely Blog Award goes to:
Wish I could choose more, you guys are all awesome.