Beautiful Blog Award
I was nominated by tinylessonsblog.com for an award. I’m always humbled when people appreciate my blog so much that they decide to give me an award. There are a few requirements of this award, say 7 things about myself, thank the person who nominated you, and nominate other blogs. I won’t nominate other blogs because I already did that fairly recently with another award (although I will say I have come into contact with so many amazing ones that I really don’t like singling out specific blogs as I hate favoritism). However, here are seven (more!) things about me for your enjoyment (?).
1) I was ten when I wanted to go to UCLA, so I guess you can call me someone who is always looking ahead.
2) I practice Qigong, which is an ancient moving meditation practice from China. I highly recommend it for health and peace of mind.
3) I also practice Zazen meditation, which of all the meditation practices in this world, just makes the most sense to me. It also helps me with stress and overall mental stability.
4) I started playing guitar at age 14 because of Eddie Van Halen. I heard “Eruption” for the first time at age 13 and was enamored with this crazy instrument called the guitar ever since.
5) I love being a native Southern Californian. I mean some people want to move all over the place in their lives, but I’m perfectly fine living here until I’m old. Sounds pretty good to me haha.
6) I love stand-up comedians and practical jokers, I could probably spend hours on Youtube watching prank calls.
7) I’m graduating college next year, and plan on simply getting out there with my music and my writing. Wish me luck!
Love you all,